MIS Manager required on a permanent basis, working for a globally expanding organisation in the FinTech space. As an MIS Manager, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the PPS Management Information System, providing accurate and timely business-critical and regulatory reporting. As MIS Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- - Basic salary of up to £65,000
- - Annual Bonus of 10%
- - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- - Pension Scheme (6%)
- - Medical Cover
- - Gym Membership
- - Flexible Working
As MIS Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring the team is appropriately skilled to deliver the necessary business reporting requirements.
- Ensuring the Management Information System is well supported and maintained with clear plans for feature development and improvements.
- Roadmap of portal development exists and maintained, reflecting business requirements and direction.
- Projects and initiatives have clear plans and appropriate tracking of timescales, risks, and issues.
- Creation and maintenance of suitable progress and planning reporting.
To apply for the MIS Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Significant commercial experience of Oracle BI Products, ETL tools and databases. Experience of APEX would be very beneficial.
- Experience of data warehousing and data analytics.
- Understanding of data retention rules and practices, e.g. GDPR
- Ability to plan and track work across a number of initiatives.
- Experience of agile working practices.
- Understands the management of risks & issues.
If you meet the criteria above for the MIS Manager vacancy and are interested in the vacancy, please click apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.