An exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Architecture? Fully remote with ocasional travel.
Talented Engineers or Developers that wish to advance into an Architecture job are wanted by a top digital transformation organisation that works with customers on mission-critical projects for their country.
You will go through a challenging learning curve as a Junior Architect to become a Technical Architect a chance to significantly advance your career.
Since the work requires a high degree of security clearance, you must be willing and able to undergo this. As a result, you must have resided in the UK for the previous five years and be fully authorised to work there.
Although the position is remote-based, there may be some infrequent travel to the office or customer locations.
- Establishes the parameters and outputs for the Systems Architecture design
- Maintain constant communication with the client throughout the project while working with them to complete assignment reviews.
- Collaborate with a technically diverse team to realise the client's goal.
- Keep abreast of current technological trends;
- Recognise and control risk
To secure this Exciting Junior Architect role you will need to have come from an engineering environment whether that be Software, Infrastructure or Systems Engineering but you will have a good understanding of technology in either Cloud, Applications or Databases arenas.
It would be an advantage if you also had experience around:
- Digital transformation environment
- An understanding of Open-Source technologies
- Cloud native delivery skills in containers, microservices, serverless functions and data insight solutions
- Azure native technologies such as Azure DevOps, Active Directory, Azure Blueprints and Azure Monitor
- Architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or BCS
Your career in architecture will begin with this unique junior architect position.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.