Software Test Analyst
This highly regarded and flexible software provider within the Clinical Trials space is looking for a Software Test Analyst to assist with existing and future software products through the development, review, and execution of test cases that conform to defined functional specifications, design documents, and external application standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting SaaS organisation based in Wokingham, the Test team work on a hybrid basis coming into the office around once a week.
The responsibilities of the successful Software Test Analyst include:
- Create test plans
- Make recommendations on the suitability of a product for release
- Prioritise testing within a functional area
- Work closely with the development and QA team to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Commit to continuously learning by developing the technical knowledge necessary to be a valuable contributing member
- Assist with designing and coding activities required to support test automation
The successful Software Test Analyst will have/be:
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks (Cypress, Selenium, etc…)
- Experience developing or automating in Java or related programming language
- Experience with Database environments (SQL Server, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Prior experience working in a software development organization
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
In return you’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £48,000 along with impressive benefits!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Software Test Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.