This is a remote role with some ocasional travel.
The Data Architect will be in charge of leading and implementing Data solutions in the Aerospace and Defense Sector while working as a member of a rapidly expanding management consulting group.
The link between the Data community and the larger technological teams will be you.
As a Data Architect, you will be a pioneer in data transformation, guiding clients toward the most cutting-edge technologies for the design and construction of cutting-edge data and analytics solutions. You will be working on end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach.
When designing and constructing cutting-edge data and analytics solutions for clients, you will be a pioneer in the field of data transformation as a data architect. You will be working on comprehensive solutions to increase the competitiveness of major businesses and organisations by fusing in-depth understanding of a variety of business sectors, cutting-edge technologies, and a totally collaborative approach.
You will also use your Data skills and knowledge of contemporary, modular, scalable, and flexible data architectures to improve market presence and boost sales.
To Secure this Data Architecture role you will need to have:
- A strong foundation in data transformation and design, with experience delivering data architecture and putting current data and analytics architectures into practice in both cloud and on-premise contexts.
- Bridged the gap between business, people, process, data and technology
- Have a solid track record in Management consulting.
- Identify new opportunities for growth and sell the full remit of Data solutions to clients.
- Have a solid track record in a management consulting arena
- Solid technical skillset covering modern Data technologies
Due to the Nature of the role, the successful Data Architect will need to be willing and able to be security cleared to a high level. As such you must have lived in the UK for the last 5 years.
This is a great opportunity for a senior Data Architect to progress their career journey and be an innovator in Data solutions.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.