Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager
Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager required for a global organisation based in Swindon. As Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager, you will have full accountability for the operations supply chain and purchasing activities to achieve on time delivery to cost for products both in development and full production. As Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £65,000
- Annual Bonus of 5%
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme (11% total)
- Medical Cover
- Free Lunch Daily
- Flexible Working (2 days per week at home)
- Group Income Protection
As Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of but will not be limited to:
- End to end supply chain responsibility and tactical purchasing in excess of £30m annual spend.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to allow operations to meet delivery commitment to company cost targets and report clearly against KPIs.
- Work proactively alongside Engineering, Test Engineering, Quality and Production both within Swindon and the wider group to ensure delivery of new products on time and to cost targets.
- Cost optimisation of management for new and existing products, building a 5 year should cost model and reporting monthly against the plan.
- Forensic cost analysis and ability to understand all the value elements in the supply chain.
- Supplier negotiation, supplier development and ensuring our capacity needs can be met.
- Responsible for the workflow and management of material supply data in the ERP system.
- Attend and contribute to all production meetings, presenting accurate supply and demand projections.
To apply for the Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Experience of managing a supply chain, ideally with previous experience in a Semiconductor business.
- Experience of planning purchasing of components and third-party services working as a team with product development, quality, finance, and sales.
- Using a recognised ERP system, Oracle or Tensoft FSM experience would be useful.
- Managing and developing teams and talent.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Can work collaboratively with supply chain partners and customers within the business.
If you meet the criteria above for the Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager, please apply now for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.