A great new opportunity has become live for a Technical Consultant to join a small and very innovative Output Management Consultancy to assist with the sales process by providing technical assistance, proof of concepts, configuration of demonstration environments and translating a business case into technical solutions.
Working in a small but expanding consulting team, you’ll receive full training on our leading Output Management solution where you will be responsible for engaging with our partners in the banking world and supporting the commercial team with customer engagement
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous role where you can shape the role around you long term, lots of progression options available where you could be managing the team in the future.
Ideally, you’d be able to come to the offices in Cambridge once a week although for the right candidate we can be flexible.
Responsibilities of the Technical Consultant:
- Attend customer meetings and advise from a pre-sales and consultancy perspective
- Provide development, and delivery services in line with best practises
- Liaise directly with customers with ability to manage own workloads
- Produce and document functional design reports
- Provide support and ensure calls are effectively managed
The successful Technical Consultant will have/be:
- Technical experience with any of the following tools:
- MS Dynamics
- Microsoft Azure
- JSON &XML
- Ability to work under pressure
- Stakeholder management experience
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £60k (DOE) and a range of excellent benefits.
If you are an ambitious Technical Consultant a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.