I am working closely with a well-established organisation in Central London who are looking to hire an experienced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to manage and grow their successful IT Security functions.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Information Security Program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected. Leadership qualities are essential, as you'll not only advise the Senior Leadership Team but also set an example to colleagues, developing a team and empowering them towards ever-improving performance. Beyond this, you'll represent at cross Industry forums, building key networks of contacts that will help meet future challenges.
• Set and define security strategy in association with the CTO
• Drive the organisations roadmap to deliver key security initiatives
• Communicate and report to senior management, alongside ARC/ISG/MRC Regional board
• Set policy and maintain the Information Security Management System
• Manage information security risk
• Review and ensure security requirements of all Data, Applications (SDL), Cloud and Infrastructure (network, system, database) are compliant with information security and compliance standards
• Oversee and be accountable for all security controls implementation and monitoring
• Be a focal point for the business/technology/product to understand challenges and security impacts, and help stakeholders make well-informed decisions
• Experience in a similar CISO position within any industry
• Demonstrable experience contributing to or running security education programmes across development and infrastructure teams and across employees as a whole
• Demonstrable ability to balance and prioritise security requirements with business objectives and financial constraints
• Experience maintaining PCI DSS and DPA standards
• Knowledge of current IT Security standards regulations such as PCI-DSS, BS7799/ISO27001, SOX, GLBA, DPA, ISF, COBIT, Competition commission legislation, E-commerce regulations,
• Strong security foundation knowledge and practices in identity and access management, authentication, authorization, crypto, protocol security, perimeter security, OS hardening, threat Intel, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
• Experience with application security including threat modelling, secure coding practices, API security, security architecture design and review
• Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills with the ability to engage people from diverse cultures and different levels
This is truly a great opportunity for someone who is looking to really leave their mark on an organisation.
Apply now for immediate consideration or email me a copy of your latest cv to email@example.com
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.