Senior Product Manager (Marketing and Automation)
One of the UK’s leading SaaS organisations is looking for a Senior Product Manager to define and drive the strategy for the newly created Marketing Technology & Automation product vertical.
The office is based in Fleet where you can expect to visit around once a week to work closely with the team.
The Senior Product Manager will have responsibilities that include:
- Define and execute the product strategy for Marketing Technology and Automation capabilities, setting clear goals and owning the outcomes
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, innovative development of industry leading tools, automation and testing
- Collaborate directly with the Data Science, Development and Marketing teams
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of your product area
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience of delivering high quality Marketing Technology and Automation capabilities at scale
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics and a background in data-driven decision making
- Hands-on experience balancing long-term innovation and short-term improvements
- Some experience/understanding of software development e.g. coding, testing
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects down into manageable pieces
In terms of package on offer, you can expect a salary of between £70-90k depending on experience, along with other great benefits including a bonus scheme.
If you are seeking an exciting, fast-paced role and have the required skills APPLY NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.