Software Test Engineer (Windows)
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join a dynamic company in Southampton while working closely with fellow Testers, Developers, Product Managers and Project Managers within the development team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
- Perform exploratory testing on early-stage code.
- Perform a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and performance testing.
The successful Software Test Engineer will have/be:
- Strong experience in a Software Testing role within a Microsoft Windows Environment.
- Ability to write T-SQL and interrogate a database using Microsoft Client tools.
- Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results.
Also of interest:
- Working knowledge of scripting/programming in C#.
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Selenium and SoapUI
In return you will be rewarded with up to £32k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Software Test Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.