Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer is required by market leading, global financial services organisation.
In this exciting role you will bring your broad experience gained in Data Analytics and data Warehousing to develop and maintain data pipelines processes through different data sources in the organisation.
Joining a talented, supportive team, you will be supporting the business for implementation to the design and development of complex data sets and data solutions across new and existing pipelines. You will assist with various of Cloud migration projects using tools such as Azure Data and you will be constantly looking to diagnose and solve any production issues though the system.
To be considered you must be working in a Senior or Lead Data Engineering, Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence role where you have very strong experience with SQL server. You will have previous experience of working in a DevOps environment and have good experience in Agile project methodologies.
You will be proactive, highly organised, a great communicator with strong problem solving skills. You will have experience using your own initiative or work as part of a team with an ability to work at pace and to deadlines.
- Very Strong experience working with SQL server
- Development of Data Integration solutions such as SSIS and/or SSRS
- Good understanding and experience with development languages and methodologies such as C#, Python, Spark Hadoop etc.
- Effective problem solver, ability to quickly assess technical escalations
- Experience working with various Data Warehouse methodologies and Relational Databases
- Good experience with GIT control
- Knowledge or experience with architecture technologies and methodologies
Working remotely initially, you will then split your time between home office and their office in Hampshire (there is a lot of flexibility on this as well as hours). The successful candidate can expect a salary of £60,000 as well excellent benefits including a generous 12% pension, bonus, private medical, 25 days holiday plus other perks and family friendly benefits.
Apply now, this organisation are interviewing immediately via video and have a great remote onboarding process in place.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.