Systems Support Engineer, London.
This small, innovative and expanding software house is looking for a Systems Support Engineer to be a high level of technical resource for clients with a prime responsibility of ensuring solutions to escalated client issues are achieved within SLAs.
Reporting to the Systems Engineer Team lead, you will be joining a committed team of Support Engineers and will take ownership of escalated issues from the 1st line team. You will also ensure the delivery of any activity to the highest professional standard while escalating issues when required to 3rd line.
The successful Systems Support Engineer will have/be:
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN, VPN technologies.
- Experience working with Unix, Linux, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server.
- Virtualization experience using Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Excellent communication skills.
Also of interest:
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practises.
- Ideally relevant vendor certifications such as CCENT, CCNA, MCSA, MCITP.
- Experience working with IIS/Apache Web Server.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Systems Support Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.