Software Developer in Test (SDET)
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test to join a dynamic team in Brighton while being involved in the whole software development life cycle using technologies including; Angluar.JS/6+, C#, .NET 4.5 and Xcode. You will also translate functional and non-functional requirements into appropriate and scalable test scripts. Also ensuring that the testing provides end-to-end test automation (API and UI) for the complete system (both web and mobile devices, predominantly iOS) using Ranorex, Karma and SoapUI.
The successful Software Developer in Test (SDET) will have/be:
- Experience using technologies such as; Angular.JS/6 +, jQuery, CSS, C#, .NET 4.5 and Xcode.
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM development methods.
- Experience using TFS and Git.
Also of interest:
- Solid and demonstrable background in Automated Testing.
- Experience of web, mobile and API automation.
- Experience testing on Cloud environments would be highly desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £50k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits including a bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Software Developer in Test (SDET) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.