Project Manager, Wokingham
This innovative, successful Wokingham based Software Company is looking for a Project Manager with experience delivering COTS or custom software projects to external customers.
This is a client facing role where you will be expected to manage client expectations and ensure projects are on-time, on-budget, and follow defined quality management procedures.
You will also be required to;
- Create and manage project plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing project conditions and scope.
- Plan and manage fulfilment of Project Resourcing through defined project management methodologies.
- Provide effective Risk Management to customers project leadership.
- Establish and deliver effective communication plans for each project.
The successful Project Manager will have/be:
- A strong background within Project Management.
- Experience delivering COTS or custom software projects to external customers.
- Working knowledge of product data concepts.
Also of interest:
- Good technical foundation (Engineering, Computer Science).
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial industry.
- Client facing.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Project Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.