Solutions Manager (Temenos Implementation Projects)
This innovative, successful Temenos services provider is looking for a Solutions Manager to join their Temenos CEM practise, you will be front ending and positioning their strengths and capabilities as a specialised end to end implementation partner for Banks embracing a transformation journey.
As the Solutions Manager you will have the opportunity to work with existing and prospective banking clients within the UK and Europe, with the business and technology teams including senior management.
You will also be required to;
- Ensure effective client engagement from sales through to project closure.
- Construct an implementation framework to best achieve the “Solution Offering”.
- Ensure that Temenos relationship is fostered and decide on level and scope of partner engagement in implementation projects.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with distributors and third party vendors on whom we rely to complement or enhance our solution offering.
The successful Solutions Manager (Temenos Implementation Projects) will have/be:
- Extensive background in Banking Technology/FinTech.
- Experience managing and delivering Temenos implementation projects.
- Business knowledge and Certification on any one of the Temenos Business Stream (Retail, Corporate or Wealth).
Also of interest:
- Experience working with Temenos Product Suites is a plus.
- Awareness of Temenos Implementation Methodology.
- Experience working in end-end implementation projects.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £80k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Solutions Manager (Temenos Implementation Projects) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.