Payments Technical Architect - | £450 - £650 pd
Our client, who is one of the UK's leading FS & Payments technology providers are running a major programme within the payments space and as a result are looking for a experienced Technical Architect focused on Payments.
The firm in question are one of the UK's leading payments SME's and require an experienced Technical Architect who has exposure to various aspects of payments The role will work closely with key client stakeholders in a client facing capacity taking full ownership of the solution design.
To be considered for the Payments Technical Architect role you will have:
- Strong background as a Technical Architect focusing on payments projects
- Strong FS experience, ideally commercial/retail banking
- Strong knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web services and alike
- Strong knowledge of software and related integration techs
- Experience of consultancy and/or client facing roles would be beneficial
This is a key and potential long-term contract opportunity working on highly innovative, forward thinking solutions for a market leading organisation. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.