Senior PMO Manager – Online Gaming
This global leader in the online gaming/gambling space is looking for a Senior PMO Manager to join their team in London and lead the Project Management & Business Analyst teams.
As the Project Management Office Manager, you will lead the Project Management and Business Analysis teams in executing and delivering projects from start to end, including but not limited to project roadmap management, stakeholder analysis, feasibility and risk analysis, requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation, and post project benefit analysis. You will be required to provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to other members of the team as well as conduct performance reviews.
As the Senior PMO Manager - Gaming, your responsibilities will include;
- Manage the project dashboard and backlogs effectively
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, understand the value of each project will bring to the business and help prioritizing projects accordingly
- Monitor the progress of projects and ensure they are delivered according to the project plan
- Manage team to understand the needs of the business on a project by project base
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of communication and effort between the PMO and other departments
- Manage team to use Project Management and Business Analysis tools for most efficient documentation of existing and future projects
The successful Senior PMO Manager - Gaming will have/be:
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Experience working within the Online Gaming/Gambling industry
- Experience with process modelling (with BPMN), data modelling, state modelling, gap and SWOT analysis
- Experience with requirements documents and other BA tools
- Experience with various software delivery methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (e.g. Scrum)
In return you will be rewarded with up to £100k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good PMO Manager - Gaming send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.