Lead Program Manager – Payments
This global leader in innovation for digital technology is looking for a Lead Program Manager to be based in Munich with excellent experience within Payments to become an integral part of their team.
This is a single contributor role so essentially there is no responsibility for a team as such although you will be joining a typical matrix organisation, for example, authority is given as part of the program manager role to oversee work streams as part of the program. The program is very complex with stakeholders from Product, Product Development Divisions, External Development Parties, Banking, Accounting, Client/Partners etc.
As the Lead Program Manager – Payments, your responsibilities will include;
- Being accountable for the delivery of the program goals and the coordination between (sub)projects contributing to the program.
- Setting up the program governance for each project and the global program, in line with departmental guidelines.
- From inception to conclusion, you will drive all program tasks contributing to the final delivery.
- Being responsible for the communication of program vision, goals, plans & status to stakeholders and steering committee and senior management.
The successful Lead Program Manager – Payments will have/be:
- Excellent experience working successfully in a number of payments related programs.
- Several years of experience as a Technical Project/Program Manager tracking multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Knowledge Management concepts and processes describing the creation, management and distribution of knowledge and information within an organisation.
- Excellent communication skills in English and possibly German (Desirable).
- The availability to be travelling for up to 20% of the time.
In return you will be rewarded with up to €100k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Lead Program Manager - Payments send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.