Test Manager – Financial Services
This global leader in innovation for digital technology is looking for a Test Manager, based in Munich to join the Professional Services Team and be the single point of contact towards the client for all test related activities, including negotiating the issue critically, defining and tracking the issue re-solution.
As the Test Manager – Financial Services, your responsibilities will include;
- Analysing issues (both internal or reported by the client) and deduce the core problems.
- Consulting on a regular basis with Project Managers, Solution Consultants and Business Analysts to agree on the best approach to test a specific product or find a resolution.
- Define test strategies, test plans, test phases, test environments and test responsibilities.
- You will bring Continuous Improvement to the test process and strategy.
The successful Test Manager – Financial Services will have/be:
- Proven experience as a Test Manager with very good knowledge in Quality Assurance (web, mobile and backend applications).
- Strong experience of various types of testing (Integration, System, End to End, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Performance Testing etc).
- ISTQB Certified.
- An interest in the Payments industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English, any German or French is a plus.
In return you will be rewarded with up to €75k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Test Manager – Financial Services send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.