Software Project Manager
This innovative, successful Wokingham based Software Company is looking for a Software Project Manager with experience delivering COTS or custom software projects to external customers.
This is a client facing role where you will be expected to manage client expectations and ensure projects are on-time, on-budget, and follow defined quality management procedures.
You will also be required to;
- Create and manage project plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing project conditions and scope.
- Plan and manage fulfilment of Project Resourcing through defined project management methodologies.
- Provide effective Risk Management to customers project leadership.
- Establish and deliver effective communication plans for each project.
The successful Software Project Manager will have/be:
- A strong background within Project Management.
- PMI and/or PRINCE training and/or certification.
- Experience delivering COTS or custom software projects to external customers.
Also of interest:
- Good technical foundation (Engineering, Computer Science).
- Working knowledge of product data concepts.
- Client facing.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Software Project Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.