Senior Project Manager (Core Banking)
This Worldwide giant within the Core Banking space is looking for a Senior Project Manager with vendor side delivery experience to join their team and focus on projects across the UK and Ireland.
The Senior Project would participate to the pre-sales services engagement phase, estimating the project value, running services workshops, and writing the contractual Statement of Work.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects (completion of the Project Definition Document).
- Prepare and communicate Project Plan to client, project team and Client Services Management.
- Obtain Client sign off and manage project definition/scope.
The successful Senior Project Manager (Core Banking) will have/be:
- An excellent background within Core Banking/Digital Banking projects.
- Experience managing stakeholders up to C level.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £90k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior Project Manager (Core Banking) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.