Senior Project Manager – Financial Services
This global leader in innovation for digital technology is looking for a Senior Project Manager to be based in Munich with excellent experience within the Financial Services space to become an integral part of their team.
As the Senior Project Manager – Financial Services, your responsibilities will include;
- Identifying all relevant stakeholders and conducting requirements gathering meetings together with the stakeholders on a project.
- Planning, tracking and coordinating projects from the requirements gathering phase to the successful closure of the project.
- Managing the quality assurance and control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Taking an active part in optimising and improving existing PMO frameworks.
The successful Senior Project Manager – Financial Services will have/be:
- Excellent experience within Project Management, any Project Management certifications are a plus.
- Strong experience in the Financial Services domain – Ideally Banking/Payments.
- Ability to be based in Munich with a view of infrequent travel across Europe & the US.
- Excellent communication skills in English and possibly German (Desirable).
- Able to work independently as part of a wider team.
In return you will be rewarded with up to €85k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior Project Manager – Financial Services send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.