Business Development Executive (FX/Payments)
This innovative market leader within the FX space is looking for a strategic and results-oriented Business Development Executive to join their small but growing team in London.
You will have experience developing and acquiring SME and Corporate customers and a desire to better understand your customers needs. The successful candidate will be someone who has the ability to influence decision makers by understanding their business challenges and portraying the benefits if my clients payments solutions and risk management capabilities.
Main responsibilities include;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and performance KPI’s.
- Identify high potential industries developing relationships with relevant industry bodies to position us their preferred partner.
- Expert knowledge in all Cash Flow and Currency Risk Management with the ability to articulate strategies appropriate to the needs of the customer.
The successful Business Development Executive (FX/Payments) will have/be:
- A proven sales professional with experience in the FX/Payments industry.
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Experience in new customer acquisition and assisting others in closing business.
Also of interest:
- Strong understanding of the flow of funds in international payments models.
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Multi-language skills are a significant advantage but not essential.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Business Development Executive (FX/Payments) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.