T24 Lead Business Architect
Exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the fintech world has become live for a Lead T24 Business Architect to be involved in banking technical implementations within their Client Services Team to be based anywhere in Europe.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the functional solution design provided to a client and playing the role of interface between the project team & the client to ensure that all actions are taken to fully satisfy the clients functional needs in their business/functional domain. This role will include substantial travel (being away in Europe Monday – Friday and back for weekends.)
Responsibilities of a T24 Lead Business Architect include;
- Serving as the responsible Lead Business Architect for Savings and Deposits on the project.
- Serving as the single point of contact for a holistic functional solution for Savings and Deposits products within T24, and for external systems that need to consume the T24 data.
- Acting as the Liaison between the business functional teams – Customer, Product, Payment, Accounting and Reporting to ensure good collaboration.
- Attending Bank/Architectural meetings as multiple integrations with T24 is required.
The successful T24 Lead Business Architect will have/be;
- Knowledge of general Architecture of T24 and similar interfaces.
- Excellent experience working within a software banking consultancy.
- Experience in writing functional software specifications.
- Analytical, organised, team player and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English communication skills.
If this is something that you would be interested in becoming a T24 Lead Business Architect then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.