BI Analyst (Gaming/Gambling Industry)
This innovative and successful Online Gambling giant are looking for a BI Analyst to be responsible for understanding the efficiency, efficacy and competitiveness of the business as a whole and where the business may benefit from technical solutions.
Responsibilities of the BI Analyst (Gaming/Gambling Industry) include;
• Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and make business decisions.
• Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
• Flow requirements from business to technical teams.
• Handle requests for evaluation of business deals including agent deals, commission structures, whale deals, proposed vig changes etc.
• identify cost saving opportunities across the business.
The successful BI Analyst (Gaming/Gambling) will have/be:
• Previous Business Intelligence experience.
• Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server.
• Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis.
• Programming experience (any language).
• Experience within the sports betting/gaming space.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good BI Analyst (Gaming/Gambling) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.