Agile/Scrum Lead (3 days a week WFH)
This award winning and up and coming start up is looking for an Agile/Scrum Lead to coordinate activities and coach the Engineering team. Working within different practises and requirements across the team this role expands beyond the normal Scrum Master position.
Responsibilities of the Agile/Scrum Lead include;
• Manage scope and timelines for multiple projects.
• Coordinate delivery, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
• Work with the QA team to ensure deliverables meet quality standards.
• Work with product stakeholders to handle backlogs and new requests.
• Coordinate the shaping process ensuring timely delivery of requirements into the Engineering team.
The successful Agile/Scrum Lead Will have/be;
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts.
• Sound knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• Previous experience of a Scrum Master, Agile Lead or Delivery Manager position.
Also of Interest:
• Able to demonstrate an attitude of empowerment, supporting a team to self-organise.
• Experience of working within a start-up or start-up environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits including up to 3 days a week WFH
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Agile/Scrum Lead then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.