GoLang Engineer (Go)
This award winning and up and coming start up is looking for an experienced GoLang Engineer (Go) to work within a small team and be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining my clients backend infrastructure, you will be cross trained to 'GoLang'.
The successful GoLang Engineer Will have/be;
• Excellent algorithmic and coding skills (primarily GO/GoLang but also Java, Python and C++).
• Very strong data modelling skills including experience with NoSQL datastores (Cassandra, RethinkDB and Redis are preferable).
• Excellent communication skills.
Also of Interest:
• Be familiar with nearline processing of large volumes of data.
• A passion for optimization and quality.
• Understand basic concepts of ops, including logging, monitoring, containerization, deployment and continuous integration.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £80k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good GoLang Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.