This innovative, successful London based online Gaming/Gambling company are looking for a Designer to be responsible for creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Design and Brand Team Lead, that have a high visual impact, have consideration of company goals and that contribute to increasing conversion rates.
The main responsibilities of a Designer include:
- Liaise with internal department heads and 3rd party companies to define design requirements
- To manage and be responsible for projects from brief to end product with minimal guidance from managers
- Design and develop eye-catching After Effects compositions
The successful Designer will have/be:
- Proven ability using; Adobe CC suite, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Demonstrable design skills, backed by a strong portfolio
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Understanding or an interest in the Betting industry
- 3/4D Animation experience
In return you will be rewarded with up to £33k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Designer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.