Senior Business Analyst – Payments
This European leader in the payment and transactional services industry is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be based in Zurich within a role that will task Analysis and definition of business / technical requirements in light of client solutions.
As the Senior Business Analyst – Payments, your responsibilities will include;
- Conduct client workshops and support Pre-Sales processes.
- Design of new functionalities in collaboration with customers, stakeholders, credit card organisations, suppliers and product management / platform development.
- Definition and coordination of internal workflows with regards to new client functionalities.
- Provide client implementation documentation, conduct customer specific trainings.
The successful Senior Business Analyst – Payments will have/be:
- You have several years' experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering or Technical Product Management.
- You have a fundamental knowledge of the payment domain, specifically credit card payment processes are of value.
- You got sound project planning and task management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and possibly German (Desirable).
- Able to work independently as part of a wider team.
In return you will be rewarded with up to €90k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior Business Analyst – Payments send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.