Windows Build & Deployment Engineer, Southampton
We are currently looking for a Windows Build & Deployment Engineer to support the ongoing image lifecycle of customer systems.
Other responsibilities include;
• Optimise and improve the system build and imaging processes for customer systems.
• Maintain the security patching process for OS system images.
• Deploying and managing application deployment into system images.
The successful Windows Build & Deployment Engineer will have/be:
• Desktop, EPOS build and configuration experience.
• Deployment tools; Ghost, Windows MDT, WDS.
• Product Activation Techniques (MAK/KMS).
Also of Interest:
• Scripting – PowerShell/Python
• Proven experience of creating and deploying custom OS images.
• Windows or InfoSec industry certifications.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £34k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Windows Build & Deployment Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.