This Worldwide giant within the Core Banking space is looking for a Project Director with the versatility to work on large programmes or several smaller projects to become an integral part of their team.
The Project Director will have expert experience in Banking Software Implementations – Whether that’s Core Banking and/or Fund Administration, you’ll also be able to travel up to 100% of the time when required.
The ideal candidate will have a strong financial understanding, proven experience of coaching Project Managers, the ability to oversee several projects at the same time across different locations and be experienced in Banking System Implementations (Core Banking and/or Fund Administration).
The successful Project Director will have/be:
- Based in Europe – Ideally Luxembourg although anywhere in the Benelux or Nordics is also good.
- Experienced in Banking System Implementations – Core Banking and/or Fund Administration.
- Client Engagement – Experience managing stakeholders up to C level.
- The ability to manage and oversee several projects at the same time across different locations.
- Proven experience of coaching Project Managers.
- Fully mobile – flexible to travel up to 100% of the time when required.
- Fluent in English + either French or a Nordic language or Dutch.
In return you will be rewarded with up to €120k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Project Director send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.