Software Implementation Consultant (Clinical Trials)
This innovative, successful Wokingham based Software Company is looking for an Implementation Consultant (Clinical Trials) to provide customers with technical leadership in the end-to-end delivery of my clients’ core and customer specific software systems.
You will have the ability to execute projects independently and to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practises and complex business and technical requirements.
You will also be required to;
- Gather, document and analyse clients business/functional requirements, system design & configuration, on-site implementation, user training and go-live support.
- Delivery of systems into Life Science clients in the US and Europe in a B2B sales environment.
- Build and configure systems (cloud and/or on-premise).
- This role requires international travel.
The successful Implementation Consultant (Clinical Trials) will have/be:
- Excellent experience of system installations at customer sites (MS Windows, MS Virtual Machine, HyperV or VMWare).
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial industry.
- A background in solution architecture.
Also of interest:
- Experience in Java/XML.
- Experience in web service development, both SOAP and REST.
- European language experience, German would be a huge plus.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Implementation Consultant (Clinical Trials) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.