T24 Project Manager
Exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the FinTech world has become live for a T24 Project Manager to be responsible for managing the successful implementation and installation of business solutions in accordance with the Temenos Implementation Methodology.
Responsibilities of a T24 Project Manager include;
- Understand and define the scope of projects in accordance with client business objectives.
- Develop project plans to meet the clients agreed upon requirements and communicate it to the project team and Client Services Management.
- Track & monitor project progress and ensure on time delivery of milestones and within budget.
- Provision of regular reporting to Temenos and client management on project progress, status, risks and issues.
The successful T24 Project Manager will have/be;
- Strong Project Management experience within software implementation projects.
- Managed projects with 15 – 20 direct reports.
- T24 project experience.
- The ability to travel across the UK and Nordic regions (post COVID restrictions).
- Excellent communication skills.
If this is something that you would be interested in becoming a T24 Project Manager then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.