This innovative, successful Wokingham based Software Company is looking for an Implementation Consultant to provide customers with technical leadership in the end-to-end delivery of my clients’ core and customer specific software systems.
You will have the ability to execute projects independently and to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practises and complex business and technical requirements.
You will also be required to;
- Gather, document and analyse clients business/functional requirements, system design & configuration, on-site implementation, user training and go-live support.
- Delivery of systems into Life Science clients in the US and Europe in a B2B sales environment.
- Build and configure systems (cloud and/or on-premise).
- This role requires international travel.
The successful Implementation Consultant will have/be:
- Excellent experience of system installations at customer sites (MS Windows, MS Virtual Machine, HyperV or VMWare).
- Strong practical Windows systems administration and Database Administration skills (MSSQL or Oracle).
- A background in solution architecture.
Also of interest:
- Experience in Java/XML.
- Experience in web service development, both SOAP and REST.
- European language experience, German would be a huge plus.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Implementation Consultant send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.