Operations Assistant -
Ready to be a linchpin in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company?
Use your Strong Administration or Business operational skills to shape your career and steer this company’s future direction. Our team has shared values, delivering exceptional services and solutions. This company works in the Public Sector delivering Cyber security and IT-managed service solutions.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must be willing and able to undergo Security clearance at a high level.
This is a great chance to join our business operations team and work closely with the COO and senior management.
- Assist the COO and Senior Management with administrative and general tasks and adhere to ISO Quality standards (ISO 27001, ISO 2000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
- HR administration, training, and onboarding/offboarding
- Contract administration: SLAs, Reports, NDAs, and MSAs
- Organise Social Value and Net Zero projects.
- Plan meetings, record minutes, and monitor activities.
You will need to be successful in this position:
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Exceptional precision and attention to detail
- Strong communication abilities both in writing and speaking
- Capacity to function both alone and collaboratively Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities
- Self-drive and initiative
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This a great chance to utilise your strong Business operation experience and admin skills in a rapidly growing company. This role will be fully remote with a salary paying up to £25,000 with the opportunity for further career progression.
If you are looking for a new opportunity APPLY NOW!!!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.