CTO – Cloud Solutions
£110,000 - £130,000 + 25% Bonus
One of Europe’s leading Cloud technology organisations is looking to secure an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join their London based Cloud consulting division; they partner with AWS, Azure and Google therefore can offer customers the best solution on the market for their business.To secure this role you must have a very strong background in Cloud technologies.
The company have a well established reputation and are looking to push forward with a number of exciting projects over the coming year. They are looking for a CTO who can lead their team of Cloud technologists, work with their cloud providers (ASW, Azure and Goole) and help take the UK division forward through the next key stages of growth in the UK.
This is a critical role and forms part of the IT leadership team reporting directly into the COO for the UK . The successful CTO will work to substantially increase the company’s brand and be the ultimate Cloud technologist for the region. You will have a real drive & passion for the cloud and will be a technologist who can talk confidently with gravitas across the 3 key cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure and GCP). You will enjoy a challenge and be a highly motivated professional who is looking to progress your Cloud career quickly!
The role will involve:
• Leadership of teams of talented Cloud Architects (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Overview of all technical presales to the client base
• Ultimate cloud evangelist in the company
• Evaluation of new Cloud Technologies and how they can be utilised in the organisation
• Ownership of technical relationships with the leading Cloud vendors (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Ambassador of the company in regard to technology
To be considered for the CTO role you will have:
• A strong background delivering Cloud solutions (both delivery and strategy)
• Both technical and commercial knowledge (70/30 split ideally)
• Led and managed Cloud pre-sales assignments
• Experience of building, leading and influencing teams of Cloud technologists
• Experience of managing and influencing 3rd party vendors
Personally you will be a driven and forward thinking Cloud evangelist, who is as comfortable talking technology with Architects as well as discussing commercials with business stakeholders. You will have the ability to motivate and drive team performance at the highest level. You will be used to working closely with (and getting the best out of) technologists, 3rd party suppliers and senior level stakeholders.
For a full role and company brief please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.