Considering Recruitment as a career? Then consider The People Network!
Who are The People Network? We are a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy based in Swindon.
What will I do day-to-day? Every day will be fast paced and no two days will be the same!
- Initially you will be working alongside one of our experienced consultants and will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates
- You will arrange and organise interviews, manage candidates through the recruitment process, provide advice, gather market intel and generate leads
- You will also get exposure to client stakeholders, help with account management and attend meetings on client sites
- You will be building your knowledge of IT and will start to develop your own specialist candidate talent pool in a specific market or niche
- Once you have gained experience you will then start your own business development journey and with ongoing support and training, build your own portfolio of clients
What can I earn? As a Trainee Consultant a starting salary of £18,000 £21,000 is on offer, plus:
- An exceptional uncapped commission scheme up to 35%
- Perkbox (free mobile phone insurance, discounts for restaurants, cinema & gym memberships etc.)
- Pension & Life Assurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing yearly up to 25 days)
- Group share save scheme
Sounds amazing…what skills will I need? We look for entrepreneurial, driven individuals who learn quickly, who have the ability to grasp new ideas and concepts and who are confident, determined, tenacious and who have excellent communication skills. You must be passionate about people, have a positive attitude and will like to have fun whilst working hard! Previous recruitment experience is not essential but some form of sales or marketing experience is preferred.
That’s me!! How do I apply? Send your CV now and if selected we can set up a call or meet over a coffee so you can find out more.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.