Are you passionate about data and looking for a challenging and stimulating career in one of the most exciting and innovative Consultancies in the UK?
We’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join on a large scale government project, this is a hybrid role where the expectation is to be in the offices once a week in Central London.
This role will be focused on designs, constructs, maintaining scalable data pipelines & transforming raw data.
The successful Data Engineer will have/be:
- Proven experience implementing Spark and Big Data solutions
- Database Management experience using SQL and NoSQL
- Proficiency with tools like Apache, Kafka, Spark, Airflow
- Python experience or other similar language such as Java or Scala
- Expertise in AWS data services
The successful candidate can expect a salary between £45,000 and £65,000 (dependant on experience), as well as an excellent benefits package.
Apply NOW if you are an ambitious Data Engineer who is looking for a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the organization!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.