Join Our Cybersecurity Transformation Journey!
Are you a SIEM Specialist with a burning passion for SOC, SIEM, and the Cloud? Ready for a thrilling new challenge? Come aboard our elite Cyber Security Operations team defencing country critical security
Due to the nature of this role, You will be required to undergo Security clearance at a high level as such you must be a BRITISH Citizen and have lived in the UK for the last 5 years.The role is Hybrd with 2 days WFH.
What's in it for you?
- Dive into the Future: Get in on the ground floor of our security transformation journey. Work with cutting-edge technology and pioneering solutions designing HLD and LLD for Siem solutions
- Diverse Challenges: Support our SOC's tech stack, onboard new customers, and tackle direct SOC support incidents. Every day is a new adventure!
- Secure Environments: Play a pivotal role in designing security platforms and shaping the future of secure environments.
- Your Career, Your Way: Phenomenal career progression awaits you. Choose your base across the UK. Tailor your employment benefits to fit your lifestyle.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible working arrangements, because we understand life happens!
- Learning & Development: Access great training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and stay at the top of your game.
- Maintain the SOC's tech stack at peak performance.
- Craft and deliver solutions to onboard customers into our Managed SOC.
- Provide vital engineering support to our team of vigilant analysts.
- Take the lead in handling SOC support incidents.
- Support the development of cutting-edge detection rules.
- Collaborate in the design of next-gen security platforms.
You will bring
- Mastery of Splunk and Sentinel.
- Cloud engineering expertise in Azure and AWS.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of SIEM technologies, including log data collection and processing.
- Problem-solving prowess in the security-tooling space.
- Stellar communication and leadership skills.
- Team-player extraordinaire.
- Coding and scripting maestro.
- Proven technical writing skills (detailed designs, deployment instructions).
Bonus Points if you have:
- Radar or Microsoft Sentinel experience.
- Proficiency in deploying solutions in the Cloud, especially with Infrastructure as Code.
- Expertise in SIEM detection-rule writing.
- Know-how in log filtering and forwarding tech (e.g., Splunk forwarders, Logstash, Fluentd, Fluent Bit, etc.).
Ready to be a part of something groundbreaking? Join us on this exciting journey and be a cybersecurity pioneer
job description added
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.