A great opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager who loves technology and wants to help a fast-growing IT-managed service and security consulting company. This role is mainly remote with the occasional visit to customers or HQ.
My client is experiencing exponential growth, and as such there are great opportunities for a dynamic Bid Manager to join our team and help secure exciting opportunities on the horizon.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK A HIGH LEVEL OF SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED AS SUCH YOU MUST HAVE LIVED IN THE UK FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS.
- Craft compelling and technically sound bid proposals with a strong focus on IT solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information and develop winning bid strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations, and emerging technologies to enhance proposal content.
- Tailor proposals to meet the unique needs of Defence and National Security clients, ensuring compliance with all requirements.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to translate technical details into persuasive and accessible proposal language.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of bid processes and documentation.
- Proven experience as a Bid Manager delivering technical solutions to the Public Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with government procurement processes and regulations.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work seamlessly within a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career growth in business development of Account Management and professional development in a rapidly expanding company.
- Exposure to cutting-edge IT solutions and projects in the Defence and National Security space.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.