Product Manager (Clinical Research)
This innovative, successful Wokingham based Software Company is looking for a Product Manager with experience of working within the Clinical Research industry.
This is a client facing role where you will take ownership of assigned product development and project management projects/incentives while performing market research and analysis in the Clinical Research sector.
You will also be required to;
- Develop and gain agreements for product strategies and product positioning.
- Prioritise requirements for inclusion in each product release.
- Enable the sales and marketing teams are effective by being a market and product authority expert.
- Be a subject matter expert on the functionality, features and design of the software within my clients’ portfolio.
The successful Product Manager (Clinical Research) will have/be:
- Experience of being responsible for bringing new B2B software products to market.
- Experience of being a subject matter expert for an enterprise software application.
- Experience of the Clinical Research industry.
Also of interest:
- Experience of working closely with software developers to explain requirements and to reach effective design decisions.
- General knowledge of System Architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Product Manager (Clinical Research) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.