Head of Enterprise Architecture – Business Transformation
Are you a Senior Enterprise Architect with experience of global business systems transformations?
This amazing global giant are going through an exciting period of growth and transformation and are looking to hire a Head of Enterprise Architecture.
In this highly delivery focussed you will be responsible for defining, developing and managing enterprise architecture as well as managing the enterprise architecture team.
The successful Head of Enterprise Architecture will have the following experience and skills:
- Moving ‘as is’ to ‘to be’ architectures across business, application, data, and technology domains.
- Designing, integrating, and managing complex technology solutions involving multiple applications and deployed on a global scale.
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental analysis methodologies/tools, including UML, use cases, process and information flows.
- Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical levels.
- Exposure to diverse technology and process environments.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, with strong organisational, time and task management skills.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to ‘think big’ and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype.
- Excellent leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teamwork and collaboration; substantial people and team management experience, including strong coaching skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in a ‘matrix’ organisation and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups, with ability to build consensus.
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally working with offshore project team members
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join an immensely positive organisation, who are truly doing so much good.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.