Infrastructure Programme Manager – 12 Month FTC – Essex -
Infrastructure Programme Manager required by dynamic Public Sector organisation in Essex for an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
In this exciting role you will shape the future IT landscape and Digital strategy within this organisation.
In the short term you will oversee the delivery of a number of projects that aim to refresh and update the current infrastructure, decommissioning end of life solutions and deploying new ones that are well tested and that maintain a seamless service to users. .
You will then turn your attention to strategy, driving how the organisation can best use technology, where it can make improvements and putting together the new digital strategy.
A key objective of this role will be to get a pathway/roadmap set out that could lead to the organisation sharing or merging infrastructure/IT services with a sister organisation in the future.
To be considered you must have:
- Strong experience in the delivery of IT infrastructure programmes and projects covering decommissioning and deployment
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability gain commitment from wider teams so objectives are achieved to defined standards
- Good level of gravitas, with the ability to operate at senior stakeholder and leadership level - Be able to influence and manage change
- Strong skills in identifying and managing programme risks and issues effecting successful resolution to projects.
- Ability to guide, support and mentor Project Managers delivering projects within the programme
- Good communication skills and able to maintain strong working relationships with key staff within the business
- Demonstrable experience of producing future digital roadmaps and TOM
Initially a 12 month fixed term contract, due to the strategic nature of this role there is a strong chance of extension.
This role is based at this organisation's headquarters in Essex, with a daily salary of £75k-£90k on offer plus pension and other benefits.
If you're a Programme Manager looking for a strategic role where you can drive change then please do apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.