BI Developer – Swindon
BI Developer required on a permanent basis for an organisation based in Swindon. This is a highly visible role within the organisation, working closely with key stakeholders within the IT Department to develop the way the business manages data and reporting. You can expect the following remuneration/benefits package:
• Basic salary of up to £35,000
• 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Death in Service scheme
As a BI Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure the maintenance of automated reporting schedules.
• Redevelop reports that were originally designed in Crystal Reports.
• Provide extensive user support across the business, assisting with Webi reporting.
• Work closely with external stakeholders to implement a data warehouse solution and strengthen the accessibility of data to reporting tools.
• Play a key role in the delivery of BI Projects within the organisation.
• Work closely with the Head of IT on other key activities within the department.
To apply for the BI Developer vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive development experience in terms of Business Objects Universes.
• Strong experience in developing Business Orientated reports with a focus on trend analysis.
• Strong understanding of Crystal Reports.
• Experience and understanding around SQL.
If you are interested in applying for the BI Developer vacancy, please send your CV today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.