Web Designer required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation based in Swindon. As a Web Designer, you will be joining an in house content and design studio, responsible for delivering creative solutions for the digital strategy of the business. As a Web Designer, you can expect the following remuneration/benefits package:
• Basic salary £32,000 - £35,000
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme (Up to 10%)
• Flexible hours
• Home working
As a Web Designer, your main responsibilities will consist of:
• Delivering digital designs for web, campaigns and social channels.
• Interaction and Animation design.
• Crafting GIF's, Infographics and Digital Assets for video.
• Engaging with relevant stakeholders to drive digital design solution progress.
• Keeping up to date with digital design trends, ensuring this is reflected in the organisation strategy.
To be considered for the vacancy of Web Designer, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Experience within a similar Web Design role.
• Good understanding of digital design principles.
• A portfolio with examples across digital asset creation, web & social.
• Fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Knowledge of Premiere Pro & After Effects would be a bonus.
• Aware of the latest digital design trends.
• Thrive on collaboration.
• Have an understanding of HTML & CSS.
If you meet the criteria for the Web Designer vacancy, please apply today!!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.