Solutions Architect - TOGAF
We are looking for a true Solutions Architect with a breadth of knowledge across all architectural “views” – logical/application, data, security and physical to work on global, enterprise application solutions, both existing and creating new solutions.
In this role you will be a business partner with stakeholders in the organisation to understand business requirements and contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with roadmaps.
You will provide technical leadership in designing end to end solutions that meet business needs whilst ensuring that the implementation is in-line with the architectural principles, industry best practices, as well as extensible and scalable for future needs. You will advise on any potential technical conflicts or issues with business requirements.
As a Solutions Architect you will lead and assist other analysts and designers in conceptualising and developing solutions whilst also proactively identifying and managing technical risks/issues. You will create and maintain architectural and design artefacts to ensure the up to date documentation for the relevant programs and projects is readily available and ensure the knowledge is disseminated.
The successful Architect will have the following experience and skills:
- A proven ability to design end-to-end architecture solutions with strong business analysis/client-facing skills to engage a diverse stakeholder population
- Designing solutions in cloud and hybrid cloud environments, with a mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS patterns.
- Designing solutions for testability, extensibility and scalability.
- Designing solutions for security and data protection.
- Understanding of the various test phases and best practices
- Clear understanding of web services(REST, SOAP), SOA, CQRS, Messaging (ESB), API and microservices based architectures
- Understanding of application lifecycle management, the value of TDD and continuous integration
- Knowledge of TOGAF or other architectural framework (certification is desirable)
Desirable but not essential experience:
- Working within an agile project delivery environment
- Working with offshore project team members
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.