Business Process Analyst required by a dynamic Not-For-Profit organisation in Swindon on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract!
I'm currently working on behalf of an excellent NFP organisation who're looking for a superb Business Process Analyst to come and join the ranks as they further expand their already growing Business Change function.
In this exciting role, you will support the organisation in developing processes to meet goals and objectives identified in their strategic plan, break down business processes into specific steps and help the organisation to understand and improve their business processes through structured change.
There will be a number of duties and responsibilities including:
- Determining the current state of processes and costs
- Evaluating ‘good and bad' qualities
- Documenting models of the processes
- Facilitating teams to accommodate new business designs
- Working with numerous departments and functions
- Business Analysis – Process mapping and identifying process improvement opportunities
- Understand any pressure points and establish routine improvement processes
To be considered for this role you need to have demonstratable and proven experience of the following:
- Strong experience in Business/Process analysis working for NFP's or Services environment
- Highly Analytical
- Ability to produce work to a high quality against challenging budgets and deadlines
- Excellent communicator, must have experience communicating to people at various levels of seniority
- Experience working with either Six Sigma, SIPOC, BPM or any other recognised Business Process Management techniques
Based in offices in Swindon, this company are offering a salary of £37,740 and a variety of benefits including Flexible Working, Training Programmes, 10% matched pension scheme and much more!
If you're a skilled Business Process Analyst looking to do some truly rewarding work with an excellent NFP then please get in touch!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.