IT Manager required on a permanent basis for an expanding organisation within the Manufacturing/Engineering sector in Swindon. Reporting to the Managing Director, as IT Manager, you be responsible for the daily operations of the IT Department and Business Systems.
As an IT Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Salary from £42,000 - £45,000
• 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
• Flexible Working/Hours
• Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Parking
• Eye Test Contribution
• Sickness Benefit
As an IT Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure maximum availability of IT and Business Systems throughout the company.
• Direct management of 1 IT Support Technician with indirect management of various technical staff for other projects.
• Providing IT Infrastructure solutions within the business including desktop applications, LAN/WAN, Security and Telecommunications.
• Overall responsibility and management of business systems including CRM, ERP and JIRA.
• Overseeing development and implementation of new systems, engaging with key stakeholders across the business.
• Heavy involvement in the procurement of materials across Hardware, Software and Maintenance.
• Responsible for development and control of IT Security policies and procedures, with a focus on ISO27001.
To be considered for the vacancy of IT Manager, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Proven experience of managing IT systems and services.
• Previous people management experience or experience in a senior level IT Infrastructure role.
• Strong understanding and experience around IT Infrastructure planning, networking and development.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Able to work well in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
We are looking to arrange interviews for the IT Manager as soon as possible so if you are interested, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.