Data Analyst – Swindon – Automotive – AutoCat/SQL/Excel
Data Analyst required on a permanent basis for a market leading organisation based in Swindon. As a Data Analyst, you will be highly visible within the organisation, providing extensive support in solving data queries, standardising data processes and providing general data support across the organisation. As a Data Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary up to £25,000
• 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Flexi-time hours
• Company Pension
• Free Parking
As a Data Analyst your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
• Work closely with the Data Manager to achieve customers desired results, utilising the organisations products/services.
• Regularly liaise with customers to resolve queries.
• Data standardisation for third party look up systems, plus compression and sorting.
• Using a range of information sources to solve application and customer data queries.
• Be proactive in making suggestions and decisions on solutions to improve customer data.
• Become a subject matter expert within the business around data.
To be considered for the Data Analyst vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• A strong interest in the automotive industry
• Analysis of customer data and translating that into readable insights/solutions for customers using Excel/SQL
• Great team player with a sense of humour!
• Keen to succeed and learn new things
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Data Analyst vacancy, APPLY TODAY!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.