Cisco Support Engineer
Cisco Support Engineer required on a permanent basis for a locally based business at their Head Office in Swindon. As a Cisco Support Engineer, you will gain a wide range of technical support skills, including Cisco Networking, Network Security/Firewalls and a range of environments including WAN, LAN and Wireless.. As a Cisco Support Engineer, you can expect the following remuneration/salary package:
• Basic salary of up to £28,000 (Potentially £30,000 depending on experience)
• Annual Bonus up to 7.5%
• Car Allowance of £3,600
• On call bonus worth up to £2,500 (One week in four)
• Flexible Working
• Pension Scheme (Up to 5% Matched)
• Gym Membership
• Medical Insurance
As a Cisco Support Engineer, your day-to-day role will consist of:
• Being a single point of contact for customer queries via telephone and e-mail, ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Take complete ownership of any ticket queries, escalating where necessary.
• Strive to meet SLA's in terms of troubleshooting desktop, network and system issues.
• Build good relationships with external and 3rd party suppliers.
• Configuring and troubleshooting network connections in Wireless, LAN and WAN environments.
• Provide assistance and contribute towards data entry tasks within the business.
• Having fun and contributing towards a positive working environment!
To be considered for the role of Cisco Support Engineer, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Excellent customer service skills, driven to exceed SLA's and build strong relationships with clients.
• 2-3 years' experience in a Network Support role, ideally within a fast paced environment.
• Support knowledge of Network and Security devices.
• Cisco Networking would be a huge advantage.
• Willingness and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites in the UK where required (This element of the role is sporadic but willingness is key nonetheless).
• CRB check will also be required for the successful candidate.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Cisco Support Engineer vacancy, please click apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.