Senior Project Manager – Cloud / Azure
Senior Project Manager required on a permanent basis in Swindon for a growing consultancy business. As a Senior Project Manager, you will build trusted relationships with a range of clients to lead key Cloud projects. As a Senior Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing projects from a senior level ensuring timely progression in line with SLAs.
• Managing both internal and external teams/stakeholders.
• Work closely with the PMO team to ensure processes are followed, conducting regular project "health checks".
• Actively support the change management team.
• Overall responsibility for risk and issue management, managing project interdependencies.
• Support the training and development of junior project managers within the team.
To apply for the Senior Project Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive Project Management/Programme Management background.
• Ideally from a consultancy background.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Experience in delivering a Microsoft Azure migration/transformation.
• Enterprise scale delivery experience.
If you meet the criteria above for the Senior Project Manager vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.